Our client is a well-known consumer business based in Central London and is recruiting from an Interim Group Reporting Manager for a 9 month FTC. This role works closely with the Group Finance Director and the Group Financial Reporting Lead. Our client is looking for someone who is technically minded and ideally has experience in a Group role.
The Group Reporting Manager will strive to improve efficiency and maintain effective controls. You will manage the day-to-day audit process and support in the delivery of technical accounting advice.
- Financial statements - end to end preparation of the Group’s consolidated financial statements (UK & US GAAP); compliance with UK Corporate Governance reporting requirements
- Reporting - reviewing the Group consolidated cashflow; monthly statement changes in equity; lead the charge on the non-P&L elements of month end
- Accounting policy - intangible and tangible asset impairment reviews (US GAAP & IFRS); support in the Share Based Payments, accounting for derivatives, lease accounting under IFRS; staying up to date on reporting standard changes for both US GAAP & IFRS
- Audit management - manage relationships with external auditors; manage Group and statutory audit timetables; resolve emerging issues
- Controls and compliance - design and operating effectiveness of all Group controls; support the Group Finance Reporting Lead in overseeing the control environment
The successful candidate will be fully qualified (ACA, CAANZ, SAICA or equivalent) and have a strong knowledge of accounting controls and technical accounting standards. You will have excellent organizational skills and a strong attention to detail. You must be available on 2 weeks’ notice or less.