A fast-growing successful media company is looking to hire a Senior Group Finance Manager for a 12 month FTC, reporting to the Group Financial Controller and working closely with the Group Finance Director and the Group Finance Team to ensure the effective operation of the Finance team. My client is looking for someone who is available on 2 weeks notice or less.
You will lead the intercompany accounting process and contribute towards the Group Consolidation processes, as well as Business Partner across multiple cost centres of the international business.
- Responsible for intercompany eliminations and reconciliations and monitoring the intercompany process for P&L and BS across the group
- Consolidation of client P&L
- Manage and set up the Group cost centre and re-charge centre for all SMT and intercompany postings and manage the re-charge process across the Group.
- Ownership of the SMT recharge process and monthly review of the global SMT postings to ensure that the Group is not exposed to mismatches on SMT re-charges.
- Business partner with Corporate department heads to ensure timely delivery of monthly Cost centre reports, with commentary and analysis.
- Assist Department heads with quarterly forecasts and budgets.
- Delivery of the monthly/ quarterly/ annual financial reporting information
- Preparing the Group Consolidated Accounts monthly. Includes P&L and cashflow statements under UK/US GAAP and support the Group FC in this process
- Ensure effective roll out of new reporting system implementation of Adaptive Insight for 2021
- Creation and management of currency impacts reports to analyse impacts of currency movements against budget, prior month, prior year.
- Active involvement in the delivery of any project with the Group FC and Group FD and ad hoc queries from COO.
The successful candidate will be a Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA). It is important to have advanced Excel skills, demonstrated ability to manage direct reports, and adaptable to change in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working in a fast paced, complex environment that is constantly changing due to the growth of the business.