- Managing the groups year-end/month end processes, budgeting and forecasting.
- Monitoring and implementing new accounting standards as well as managing the wider finance team to ensure correct implementation of technical accounting areas across the Group.
- Ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or similar) with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a business environment.
- Strong technical accounting background in an audit environment.
- Proficient in using Oracle and Hyperion would be desirable.
If you feel you meet all the above criteria and want to work in a challenging yet rewarding role, then please do apply to be considered.
To be a successful applicant, you must have full UK working rights.