Baker Charles are partnering with a multi-national E-Commerce retailer to recruit a Finance Manager on a 12-month fixed term contract. This business has experienced exponential growth over the last 12 months and is an exciting time to join the business. As further growth and expansion is at the forefront of the agenda for 2021, our client has acknowledged that additional headcount is required to support the Head of Finance across numerous Group finance activities and will need to encompass everything this business is striving to achieve.
The ideal will candidate will be ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or similar) qualified and have experience working in an ambitious team environment and ideally across Group Finance managing a small team.
- Full responsibility for leading and reviewing half and full year end reporting as well as overseeing the preparation of monthly management reporting packs across the Group.
- Responsible for the P&L, cashflow and balance sheet as well as supporting the Head of Finance in the budgeting and forecasting process when required.
- Analyse and improve financial reporting processes to continuously drive efficiencies across the business.
- Act as a key business partner to build strong relationships across the Senior Leadership Team and key stakeholders to support any strategic initiatives that require further financial insight and guidance.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or similar) Qualified Accountant with a minimum of 3 years post qualified experience.
- Experience working in E-Commerce/Technology or Retail is highly desirable.
- Able to demonstrate experience of managing a team would be advantageous.
- Confident communicator and proven experience in stakeholder management.
If you meet the above criteria and have the relevant experience, then please apply to be considered.