Baker Charles are partnering with a high-growth software business to recruit a Finance Analyst for their FP&A division. This company have experienced exponential growth in the past 18 months and is now looking to bolster their core functions to support business operations. The ideal candidate will have a strong commercial analytical ability and be able to prepare and present financial information to various stakeholders with the required level of clarity.
This role is a 12 month fixed-term contract and a fantastic opportunity to join a business that is going from strength to strength and projected to expand their core operations even further this year.
- Conduct performance analysis across all core functions to assist with the business growth strategy.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasting.
- Act as a Finance Business Partner to build and expand business relationships across the organisation and be a key FP&A contact for the range team.
- Analyse financial reporting trends and identify any areas for process improvement.
- Identify key trends and potential risks across the business’ expansion plans.
- Fully Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA (or similar)
- 3+ years experience in a similar position analysing business trends and performance.
- Proficient in financial modelling with a meticulous attention to detail whilst being able to analyse and resolve systematic anomalies.
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of significant areas of work and keep to tight deadlines within a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please note you must have full UK working right to be considered for this position.