We’re looking for a really ambitious, FP&A Analyst to drive the FP&A function to support our rapidly growing business. You’ll be expected to own the financial models, improving the accuracy of and information which is used to inform commercial decisions. We are an established with a superb brand but we are fast growing business.
The pace is fast, expectations are high and the variety and change will be extensive. Some days you’ll be planning what the business will look like in 5 years, other days you’ll be asked to review the commercial viability of a partnership. You’ll work with fantastic colleagues, have many positives and learn more about running a business than you thought was possible.
You will report to the Head of Commercial Finance and work closely with a highly engaged senior management team.
The FP&A Analyst will be responsible for:
· Alongside the Head of Commercial Finance, own the 5 year plan
· Quarterly reforecasting
· Ownership of the weekly cash forecasting model
· Ownership of the Monthly P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash Flow model
· Assist the HoF to manage key commercial partnerships across banking, payments processing, financing
· Set margin performance targets with the buying/design team, ensuring that we have visibility across margin for each of our products
· Drive the weekly ops margin reporting, specifically focusing on delivered revenue and turnover
· Assist with preparation of the monthly management reports
· Assist with year end reporting and the audit as and when required
· Assist with ROI analysis on all major business decisions
· Support the HoF to complete and develop business performance reporting and presentations to investors
· Provide analytical insight and deep dive analysis for internal stakeholders to both inform and support operational and strategic decision making
· Ad hoc analysis and projects across all business units including finance, retail and marketing
· Identify and implement improvements in existing processes