Baker Charles are partnering with a FTSE 250 media organization to recruit an experienced Data Analyst on an initial 3-month contract. The key purpose of this position is to build a new database and implement an analysis tool to be able to analyse past data in order to drive efficiencies across the group. This role will focus on streamlining processes for a new Centre of Excellence within the group to continuously drive new initiatives to ensure the highest level of service is maintained.
- Responsible for building and implementing a new database and reporting solution with a view to enable reporting on various frameworks.
- Standardise historical data from various systems and embed into the newly established database.
- Implement the ETL process to drive synergies in data from different systems to enable the database to update regularly.
- Establish KPI reporting for a newly established business unit.
- Fully qualified accountant, an MBA or a degree from a top ranked University.
- Experience of dealing with Big Data.
- A background in Cost Analyst/Procurement would be beneficial.
- Extensive business intelligence and analytics software experience i.e. Power BI.
- Proficient in standardising data from various systems into one hub for reporting purposes.
- Confident in challenging the status quo and continuously drive business efficiencies to enhance business excellence across the business.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, then please apply to be considered.