Baker Charles are partnering with a leading media agency to recruit an Interim Financial Controller on a 12-month fixed-term contract. The ideal candidate must have industry experience liaising with auditors and be proficient in statutory reporting, driving process improvement initiatives and enjoy solving financial complexities whilst providing key support to the senior leadership team.
- Managing the groups year-end/month end processes, budgeting and forecasting.
- Monitoring and implementing new accounting standards as well as managing the wider finance team to ensure correct implementation of technical accounting areas across the Group.
- Ad hoc projects and process improvement initiatives.
- Qualified accountant (ACA or similar) with minimum 3 years post qualification experience in a business environment.
- Strong technical accounting background in an audit environment.
- Proficient in using Oracle and Hyperion would be desirable.
If you feel you meet all the above criteria and want to work in a challenging yet rewarding role, then please do apply to be considered.
To be a successful applicant, you must have full UK working rights.